Saturday, November 9, 2013

Christmas !

Christmas is coming!
   
                 Hey Guys! are you excited for  this wonderful, holy and joyful Holiday ? well, personally I'm very excited! and actually you must because some of you get presents from your beloved family. well I don't get presents, but i still enjoy it! 


                  For me the most exciting moment in Christmas is when I meet my family, and sometimes gathered and chat. And of course decorating our Christmas tree and our house! I usually decorate my family Christmas tree alone and sometimes sis, mom, or dad help me! it's very fun when you decorate your Christmas tree. If you haven't try it, maybe you should try it this year! tho, sometimes we feel tired but seeing our hard work always makes us happy right ? tell me. haha LOL just kidding. I feel really inspired after watching Robeson Design. she's one of the most talented Mother in designing interior. here's one of her video in Youtube, telling her recap of all Christmas video that she has made. although, its 2010 till 2012 we still get inspired right ? 

                       hey guys! I think this is all for tonight ( 9-11-2013 ) I think I will edit or make new post about Christmas maybe? hmm.. we'll see! so long! Please forgive me if I have mistakes in spelling, Grammar etc because I'm still studying english. I always hope you will follow me on instagram @jehudav, twitter @jehudavictorsan and find me more on tumblr jehudav.tumblr.com please give a comment if you want! thanks - Jehuda v

No comments:

Post a Comment