Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Life

           Hi! Let me Introduce my self. I'm Jehuda! I'm a Teenager that love to design clothes, Photography, Singing, Drawing... Just random stuff. And I hope that someday, I'll be a YouTuber. and I always hope that  it will come true someday. When my friends know that I want to be youtuber, they don't support me. Well, Most people have experience of being "Bullied".So, that's normal for some people. and I always hope I'll be able to school in London, UK and New York, USA! <3We all know that many people love music. Two of my best artist is Mariah Carey and  Michael Bublé. Sometimes I try to "whistle" like Mariah Carey. Lol That's funny, I know! Be Yourself and Don't let people distract your dreams. That word, always go round and round in my head everytime people "Bullied" me. That's why I still stand here. I think that's enough for my Introduction and a part of my life. hey you, if you want to follow me on twitter feel free please. :) Let's take a journey with me!You Can Find Me Here :
                                                                ∞  twitter.com/JehudaVictorSan
                                                                ∞ instagram.com/Jehudav
                                                                ∞ jehudavs.tumblr.com/      
             Maybe that's all for today, - Jehuda v 03/11/2013 <3 
O! yeah! In this blog I'll Be posting some of my design, my Collab of some clothes from some Brand . and if that design Don't belong to me I Will not say that it's mine. and, I will post some of my photos! Thats all. Thanks For taking time to read this. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment