Monday, November 11, 2013

Mariah Carey new album

              Hey, guys ! Today I want to share something with you. By the way, I'm using my phone right now to blog. So, please forgive me if I have mistake in spelling. Lol! I think I'm starting to like making new blog... or haha #insane

              Heyyy. .. do you ever hear the word #LettingGo ? Well, if you like Mariah Carey or usually she called us (Lamb) well I'm very excited for that news! Cause she's posting her newest music on facebook about 30 minutes from now so I can't wait! This is the exciting news for me and for you who love MC! One of my friend love her so much. Although it's night in here and I need to study cause tomorrow I have my geography teat and it's kinda frustating. And I will of course take my time and watch her newest cause I've been waiting this longband took some screen capture lol.

              Please take time to watch this in @ Mariah Carey Facebook Account. @ 11. 11.13. At @ 11 am in Us or 11 pm in SG, bali and others. Hope it will be good. #LettingGo ( album : art of letting go. ) and iTunes will start selling start from 11 am USA. Here's some pic. The album cover pic don't belong to me and I screen shoot the swcond pic by my self from MC instagram. - luv u Jehuda V

No comments:

Post a Comment